Search Days In
science recipes parties papier mache paper craft paints outdoors music model making messy masks magic gifts games fathers day fabrics dog colouring pages decoupage colouring christmas certificate cat
Bitty Pizzas - Family recipies for kids
7-10 year olds | one hour
These delicious mini-pizza pies are a great alternative to that ho-hum sandwich lunch. A creative way to get the kids baking with you!
What You'll Need
- muffins (1 muffin makes 2 pizzas)
- 1 tin of tomato sauce
- 1 tin of tomato paste
- 1 pack of mozzarella cheese
- 1 pack of hotdogs or a pepperoni stick
- Preheat oven (175 C)
- Halve muffins, toast them, and place them on baking sheet.
- Grate cheese.
- Mix tomato sauce and tomato paste together in a bowl.
- Spread tomato mixture thickly over muffins.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over sauce.
- Sprinkle each muffin with oregano.
- Slice pepperoni or hotdog thinly (adult supervision required!) Place slices evenly on muffins.
- Pop in oven for 2-3 minutes, until cheese melts.
blog comments powered by Disqus