Search Days In
science recipes parties papier mache paper craft paints outdoors music model making messy masks magic gifts games fathers day fabrics dog colouring pages decoupage colouring christmas certificate cat
Father’s Day Pop-up Card
7-10 year olds | half hour
This Father's Day, why not make something hand-made for your dad?
What You'll Need
- Thin card or thick paper
- Coloured card
- Scalpel or craft knife
- PVA glue or Pritstick
- Colouring pens (optional)
- Download our template and print the page onto thick paper or thin card.
- Using a craft knife, carefully cut along the solid lines. (Ask an adult to help you)
- Remove all the areas printed with black ink.
- Fold along the dotted lines
- Add some coloured backing card, being careful not to glue the "I love U".
- Add your message and decorate with coloured pens (if printed on white)
- Give it to your Dad for Father's Day!
blog comments powered by Disqus