Search Days In
science recipes parties papier mache paper craft paints outdoors music model making messy masks magic gifts games fathers day fabrics dog colouring pages decoupage colouring christmas certificate cat
7-10 year olds | two hours
This paper mache spider is perfect for Halloween or just everday fun!
What You'll Need
- Round balloon
- Flour-water glue
- Pan and stirrer
- Aluminum foil
- Hot glue
- Black tempera paint
- Paint brush
- Googly eyes (optional)
- Blow up and tie a round balloon.
- Tear newspaper into strips about 1-inch wide.
- Dip strips of newspaper in flour-water glue and cover the entire balloon.
- Have at least two or three layers. After each layer, let it dry overnight.
- Pop the balloon and throw it away.
- Make eight legs from alluminum foil, and hot glue them onto the spider.
- Paint the spider black and let it dry.
- Paint the spider's eyes or glue googly eyes.
- Your spider is ready to display!
Tags: papier mache
blog comments powered by Disqus