Search Days In
science recipes parties papier mache paper craft paints outdoors music model making messy masks magic gifts games fathers day fabrics dog colouring pages decoupage colouring christmas certificate cat
Red Vampire Mask
4-6 year olds | half hour
Print out and cut out this mask and indulge in the dark world of the vampire. Just don't actually bite anyone.
What You'll Need
- Scissors (adult supervision required)
- Elastic string
- Choose which mask you would like to wear and print it.
- Take a pair of scissors (adult supervision required) and cut all the way around your mask.
- Safely make two holes in each side of your mask. You can do this by using a hole-puncher or another safe method, such as sticking some cloth or a piece of foam underneath the mask and pushing a pen through the area you want to make a hole in (you can also use either of these methods for making holes for eyes).
- Take your piece of elastic string and attach the two ends to the two holes, by threading it through the hole and tying a knot.
- Put your mask on.
blog comments powered by Disqus