Search Days In
Warhol Apple Totes
11-14 year olds | half hour
Make delicious-looking book bag totes by using apples as stamps! A fashionable look for back-to-school and also a great gift for teacher or mum.
What You'll Need
- 3 or 4 different colours of paint
- beige or white canvas tote
- fruit or paring knife (adult supervision required!)
1. Cut an apple in half (lengthwise, top-to-bottom).
2. Make sure your cut is smooth. Jagged edges will become apparent when you start stamping.
3. With a paint brush, coat apple evenly.
4. Stamp the canvas surface with the apple.
5. To make a different colour print, rinse the apple, dry, and stamp again.
blog comments powered by Disqus